EZB Mix (Similar to ABG Substrate)
Inspired by Atlanta Botanical Gardens (ABG) mix. This sustainable hand crafted alternative is formulated for bioactive and planted terrariums and vivariums. A light, fluffy mix which retains and wicks moisture creating an ideal substrate for tropical/semi-tropical enclosures. Precise mixture of lab grade bark, sphagnum moss, charcoal, coconut fiber, and lichen. Ideal substrate for tropical animals, plants frogs, Isopods, Springtails, and insects. Our EZB Mix substrate will wow you with the amount of humidity it holds, and drainage capabilities. It is truly an amazing blend of substrates curated by reptile enthusiasts using their combined 30 years in the industry.
- ✔️ Holds humidity impressively well
- ✔️ Made with Bark, Sphagnum Moss, Coconut Fiber, Lichen and Horticultural Charcoal
- ✔️ Inspired by ABG Mix, very similar without tree fern fiber
- ✔️ Great substrate for Springtails, Isopods, Frogs, Chameleons, Geckos, and more
- ✔️ Worry Free Guarantee - Don't love it? We will buy it back!